Thursday, December 29, 2005

NPR - Walter's Dogs - Not Photography Related

                                        © 2005 www.waltershotdogs.com


My husband and I get along so well because we have lots of things in common. We have similar views on many hot topics and even hot dogs. If you've ever had a Walter's Hot Dog you'll understand the importance of the latter. Oh sure, there are tons of hot dog stands out there. But, I've never had a dog like a Walter's Dog. I could go for one right now. One? At this hour of the night? You're right, that's crazy! Make it four.

It's not just me craving this dog at all hours of the night. When you stand in line to get your fare (yes, since many others feel the same way about Walter's Dogs there inevitably is a line) you'll see postcards from all over the world. It must really stink to be floating along Semuc Champey and crave a Walter's Dog. What else can you do other than send a postcard? (well, yes, one could write a blog post as well...)

It takes me about 40 minutes to get there from Fairfield and it's worth every minute!

---


APPEARING IN BORDERS - JANUARY 2006

From January 1-31 my work will be on display in the downtown Fairfield location of Borders. Be sure to stop by and take a look!

5 comments:

peapilot said...

Hi I've seen both your blog and your website and you take greeaat shots I'd love to have to skill and patience to find the right time to release that shutter.

Hadley said...

Bliz! Hi! Thank you! What a great compliment. I just visited your blog and you take fantastic pictures!

Anonymous said...

WOW! How Awesome!!! Wish I lived near to go see :)

Anonymous said...

I wished I lived near so I could see your display. I'm sure its as spectular as you are. And, I'd buy ya a hotdog or 2.

Hadley said...

Kathy! Come visit! I'll take you to Walters!!

Hey Tricia! Happy New Year!!! Thank you so much!

Nina, when you visit the display let me know when you're in town!

Thank you for stopping by guys!
Happy New Year!