Wednesday, December 21, 2005

If the Holidays aren't busy enough...

...then try web sudoku.






Thanks to this game I have not wrapped presents. There's still shopping to be done, cookies to be baked, children to be fed. Okay, I fed the kids! But watch out, Sudoku is addictive.

If you haven't read about it in your local newspaper, or seen it on CBS or even FOX's tv series House then you might want to click here to learn more about Sudoku.

Hey, even if you know a little about Sudoku you might want to click on that link anyway. It takes you to Wikipedia where there's tons of information about the history, mathematics and the popularity of Sudoku.

I love that every puzzle has a logical solution so there's no guessing. And I love that it involves numbers! Have fun playing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just confused looking at the grid LOL!

Hadley said...

Sheesh! We really must have been separated at birth!