Saturday, November 19, 2005

Meet Your Photographer


IMG_1531
Originally uploaded by hadleyspagna.
A big thank you everyone who has written me with your compliments and encouraging words! I love getting your emails. Keep them coming!

Here are some of the questions I am asked most frequently:

What kind of equipment do you use?

I have lots of equipment, but more often than not I shoot with Canon digital cameras . I'm committed to bringing the latest technology to my clients. So, I'm constantly buying new cameras. The latest member of my camera family is the 5D.

Which lens is your favorite?

The 50mm 1.4! That lens gets used 80% of the time on my shoots. Sometimes I'll use it for the entire shoot. When I'm not using the 50mm, I may be using my 24-70mm or the 17-40mm. I even use a fisheye lens and a lensbaby to keep things fresh and fun.

How do you get the eyes of your subjects to sparkle like that?

I look for sparkly light and then photograph my subjects in that light.

Do you have a question you want to ask? Send me an email and you might get your question answered on this blog.

No comments: