Friday, April 28, 2006

The Prince

                                              © 2006 Hadley Spagna Photography


When this picture was taken the parents of this beautiful boy and I were laughing and having a good time. It was hard to imagine that just five days prior they were welcoming him into the world. We were laughing because Dad suggested what we were doing was ripped from book of "What Not To Do With Your Newborn". What you can't see is that Baby Boy was at end of the bed on the very edge. Thankfully, both Mom and Dad were close by keeping a careful watch over him.


(This is the picture I described in my previous blog entry.)

6 comments:

Hadley said...

Thank you Shellie! That's a beautiful compliment! Is this the talented photographer I know in Seattle? In any case, thank you again!

Hadley said...

Thank you Kara! I really enjoyed photographing this family. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hadley! I found your blog through Kara's site and I am blown away! I have always been a fan of you work, it is amazing!!! I have missed seeing stuff from you on ILP!

Hadley said...

Hi Michelle! THank you! That's an amazing compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hadley!
I just adore this shot! You have such a creative eye!
Beautiful work!

Hadley said...

Hey Sarah! Thank you!! :D