Sunday, April 02, 2006

Back to business


Untitled
Originally uploaded by hadleyspagna.
It's great to be back to business after being closed for the past week!

Okay, this is not a picture taken with the Lumix. But, I had to share this one first. I love this photograph because not only is this a beautiful subject, but I love the lighting in this photograph too. The light seems to wrap around her like a soft halo. An angel.

There must have been something in the water in May of 2005 because you guys have been keeping me very busy with newborns lately! Congratulations on the births of your new babies! I'll be posting a favorite photograph of one of my newborns soon. But, first I'll be posting that image taken with the Lumix. I promise!

3 comments:

Hadley said...

Valorie! Great to see you here!! I've been thinking of you. Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for the compliment.

Hadley said...

Kara! Thank you! Great to see you here. :) Hope you're well!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this shot!!!