Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Referrals Just Got Better! (and a recent session too)



Today referring a friend to Hadley Spagna Photography just got bigger and better! What's bigger? The bonus! What's better? There's a bonus for the referrer and the referree! ) Email me for more details. I can't wait to tell you all about it!!

---

The picture above is from a recent session that I really enjoyed. (Okay, I enjoy all of them!) I picked this picture out to share with you because it's one of those pictures that is a little deceiving. Yes, the sweet little girl in the picture is as content as she seems. But, did you know that I was balancing on the rim of the bathtub while taking this picture and praying that I didn't fall in the tub? (If you did, please be sure to tell me!) Another reason why I had to share this picture is because it's one of my favorites from the session. This little girl really touched my heart. Just look at those eyes! Don't they just melt you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - those eyes look right into your soul! I never thought of photography asa a hazardous profession but now, when you go on a shoot, I'll have to worry!!

mom

MagicSprinkles said...

Hadley, I actually figured you were balancing on the tub or on the vanity or something like that because I have taken bathtub photos as well.....and I know its all about trying not to slip and not fall in!
www.aprilhaymore.blogspot.com

Hadley said...

Thanks guys!

Don't worry Mom! The worst thing that can happen is a wet bottom. :)

Hi April! Thanks for visiting my site! We share the same bathtub strategy! Dry hiney = good!

Hadley said...

Hey Kara! Thank you! Thanks for visiting the blog too. Okay, you and April are on to me! I thought the fact that I was teetering on the top of the tub would have tricked someone! ;)