Sunday, January 29, 2006

A SNIP in a Snap!

                                              © 2006 Snip


A SNIP IN A SNAP

Before we started going to Snip when Jack heard the news that it was haircut day he would go though the five stages of grief.

1. Denial

"No! I'm NOT going to get my hair cut"

2. Anger

(insert bone shaking shrieks here)
Jack collapses, kicks his feet, and runs out of the room screaming he doesn't like to get his hair cut.

3. Bargaining

"How about we go to the ice cream store today and do a hair cut next week?"

4. Depression

Nothing to type because Jack has stopped talking to me at this stage and is no longer in the room.

5. Acceptance

Okay. Well, Jack went through four stages of grief. I don't think he accepted his hair cuts even after they were over!


Jack grieves no more! Thanks to Mitch and Jordan at Snip.

Now when I tell Jack it's time to get a hair cut he gleefully asks if we're going to the place with the TV and the car. Getting him in the car no longer involves any crying or collapsing. Once we get there Jack eagerly hops into the Mercedes convertible while Sophia runs over to the four foot long aquarium. During the haircut Sophia goes from the aquarium to the basketball game to the kid sized table covered in coloring books and crayons. Jordan and Mitch's laid back and relaxed personalities make the atmosphere and my experience the same. Haircut, relaxing? Yes, I said it!

For more information on Snip contact Mitch or Jordan at 203-255-6660 or visit their website at: www.snipcut.com

---

TWO MORE DAYS AT BORDERS

                                              © 2006 Hadley Spagna Photography

If you haven't made it down there yet, you've got two more days to see my display in Borders. For everyone who can't make it I included the photo above so you can get a sneak peek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your display Hadley! And I love even more that you photographed the display :D