Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

                                              © 2006 Hadley Spagna Photography

                                              © 2006 Hadley Spagna Photography



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!

Can you believe this blog is a year old already? Where does the time go?

Wow, what a busy season it has been! All those referrals are keeping my phone ringing and calendar full. THank you! I'll never neglect my clients, but I will neglect my blog. That's why you haven't heard from me in a while. My clients come first.

Your emails have been amazing. I had no idea so many people read this blog! As a result, I'm now feeling tremendous pressure to be witty and entertaining and am fearful of falling short. In fact, I've put so much pressure on myself to come up with a fantastic blog post, that for the longest time, I couldn't think of anything.

Celebrating this blogs First Birthday should involve a present, right? I'm having a tough time coming up with a witty and entertaining blog post, right? ::lightbulb illuminates over head:: Why not give away a birthday present to the person who can come up with a witty and entertaining blog post for me?

Yep, that's right. Write my next blog entry and get a birthday present!

What kind of present?

The new, adorable, portable iPod Shuffle? I want one!

                                              © 2006 Apple



Here're the nitty gritty details:

Who: You (you can be anyone who is reading this and can type a witty and entertaining blog entry)
What: A BRAND-E NEW Apple iPod Shuffle (love it!) shipped to you
Where: http://www.hadleyspagna.blogspot.com
When: Your blog post must be sent to me by 12/10/06. (Entries with photos get bonus points) It will be uploaded to my blog in December of 2006. The present receiver will be notified by 12/15/06.
Why: I'm not feeling witty and entertaining right now.
How: Send me your post via email

Do you have any questions? Send me an email.


---

Did you notice those adorable children at the top of this post? This family is so warm and welcoming. Somehow, (osmosis?) their home has the same qualities. As soon as I entered their home, I immediately felt like I had been there before. M felt like an old friend instantly. I could have stayed all day with this family (in fact, come to think about it, I did stay for snack time). Thank you dear M, for such a wonderful session!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hadley Spagna Photography Blog!

xoxoxoxox mom