Saturday, October 07, 2006

Beauty Within

                                              © 2006 Hadley Spagna Photography


                                              © 2006 Hadley Spagna Photography


Reflecting on this session one thing came to mind: Beauty Within. This family radiates beauty. H and E are more than beautiful on the outside. They are gorgeous on the inside too. Just minutes after arriving to their home we were hanging out in the backyard having fun. The click of my camera's shutter was a helpful reminder that I was working.

R is talented beyond words with her ability to make her home welcoming to the soul and attractive to the eye. I learned that she practices Feng Shui. Now I've got yoga and feng shui on my to do list.

I have the coolest, most beautiful, fun and exciting clients. Thank you for selecting me to be your photographer!

---

IN BORDERS NOW

Well, my Blog Reader Bonus has already been collected. Keep reading for a super Birthday Blog Bonus next month when the Hadley Spagna Photography Blog turns ONE! Yes, this blog will officially be one year old this November.

Check out my work in person this month in Borders on the Post Road in Fairfield. This is a great opportunity to see what my work looks like outside of a computer screen.

---

LIMITED APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE

My weekends for 2006 have been booked for almost a month now. I have seven weekday appointments available this year. If you're pregnant and are due in November, December or January call me right away so I can get you on my calendar. January is already starting to fill up quickly.

---

WHAT TO WEAR AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH

Jack O' Booties. What else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These two girls are just beautiful and you can see their inner beauty too. How'd you do that?

Your Borders exhibit is wonderful, by the way! I'm proud!!

xoxoxo mom